Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:45:08 -0500

205 
FZPN40 PHFO 112245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SAT SEP 11 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 11 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 12 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 13 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 10N160W 1011 MB MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 
60 NM.
.12 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED INTO TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 12N171W TO 07N171W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM E OF TROUGH.

.RIDGE FROM 30N170E TO 28N160E MOVING S SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS ELSEWHERE.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF 15N164E.

.ITCZ FROM 08N160E TO 08N175E AND FROM 10N157W TO 09N151W TO 
11N154W TO 11N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ.

$$

.FORECASTER TANABE. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.