Subject: Western Pacific: Synoptic Discussion For The Marianas

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:09:05 -0500

932 
FXPQ60 PGUM 120208
AFDPQ 

AREA FORECAST DISCUSSION
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
1208 PM CHST SUN SEP 12 2010

.UPDATE...
RADAR AND SATELLITE SHOW SHOWERS ALREADY REDEVELOPING AND MOVING
QUICKLY TOWARDS GUAM AND ROTA WATERS...SO HAVE UPDATED FOR
INCREASED SHOWERS IN THOSE TWO ZONES. BUT HAVE ALSO ADJUSTED
AFTERNOON TEMPERATURES UP A FEW DEGREES IN ALL ZONES...AND WINDS
ALSO NEEDED TO BE BUMPED UP WITH RADAR AND SURFACE OBSERVATIONS
SHOWING 15-20 KT WINDS. ADDED ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS FOR
TONIGHT...AS THEY WERE GOING TO BE IN THE NEXT SCHEDULED FORECAST
IN ANY CASE DUE TO ONGOING GRID EDITS.

&&

.GUM WATCHES/WARNINGS/ADVISORIES...
GU...NONE.
MARIANAS WATERS...NONE.
&&

$$

MIDDLEBROOKE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.