Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:57:34 -0500

154 
ATPQ40 PGUM 120257
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SUN SEP 12 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE NEAR AN UPPER LOW CENTERED WEST OF THE CNMI 
AT 15N142E IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS 
BETWEEN YAP AND GUAM WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 14N136E 
TO 9N135E TO 8N139E TO 12N142E BACK TO 14N136E. ANOTHER UPPER LOW 
CENTERED WEST OF WAKE ISLAND AT 18N162E IS PRODUCING SIMILAR WEATHER 
BETWEEN THE MARSHALLS AND WAKE ISLAND WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
14N157E TO 15N163E...AND BETWEEN 12N AND 19N FROM 163E TO 173E.

A SURFACE TROUGH SOUTHWEST OF YAP AND GUAM EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD 
FROM 5N139E TO 14N148E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS 
ARE FOUND WITHIN 150 MILES OF THE TROUGH AXIS...INCLUDING THE 
MARIANAS. 

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTH OF KOROR BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 5N FROM 130E TO 
140E.  

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS FROM NORTH OF KOSRAE...ACROSS THE MARSHALLS...TO 
BEYOND THE DATE LINE WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N164E TO 
10N171E TO BEYOND 8N AT 180.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.