Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 22:25:08 -0500

713 
TPPN10 PGTW 120310 COR

A. FORMER TROPICAL DEPRESSION 11W (MERATNTI)

B. 12/0232Z

C. 37.5N

D. 131.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. COR LINE F. THIS WILL BE THE FINAL
FIX ISSUED BY JTWC ON THIS AREA. THE AREA WILL CONTINUE TO BE
MONITORED FOR POSSIBLE REDEVELOPMENT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.