Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 23:45:10 -0500

194 
FZPN40 PHFO 120445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC SUN SEP 12 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 12 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 13 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 14 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 30N157W TO 25N160W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.TROUGH FROM 12N161W TO 06N162W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF TROUGH.

.TROUGH FROM 12N172W TO 07N173W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF TROUGH.

.RIDGE FROM 30N169E TO 28N160E MOVING S SLOWLY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ITCZ FROM 08N160E TO 10N168E TO 07N179E TO 10N173W TO 08N165W TO 
11N155W TO 12N140W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ.

$$

.FORECASTER RTANABE. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.