Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 03:00:19 -0500

141 
FQPS01 NFFN 120600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 120800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 130600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 11S 160E 12S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ.
 
TROUGH T1 08S 178E 15S 176W 18S 173W 19S 165W 20S 145W TO FRONT F1
21S 135W 25S 121W. T1 AND F1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 178W. ELSEWHERE, SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 AND F1.

TROUGH T2 14S 170W 16S 160W 18S 150W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 22S 173E 25S 176E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCISIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T3.

FRONT F2 21S 160E 25S 170E. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF F2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND EAST BETWEEN 175W AND 138W, EXPECT
EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.