Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 05:45:10 -0500

900 
FZPN40 PHFO 121045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC SUN SEP 12 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 12 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 13 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 14 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.RIDGE FROM 30N180W TO 27N160E STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF 14N173E AND 15N165E.

.ITCZ FROM 12N140W TO 10N164W TO 07N180W TO 08N167E TO 07N160E. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.