Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:09:16 -0500

117 
ATPQ40 PGUM 121509
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON SEP 13 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE NEAR AN UPPER LOW CENTERED WEST OF THE CNMI 
NEAR 14N137E IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS 
BETWEEN PALAU AND THE CNMI IN TWO DIFFERENT AREAS. THE FIRST OVER 
THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 137E AND 149E FROM 11N TO 17N...AND THE SECOND 
SOUTH OF YAP AND OVER PALAU WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING 
FROM 11N131E TO 5N140E.

ANOTHER UPPER LOW CENTERED WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 18N162E IS 
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS NEAR WAKE ISLAND 
AND NORTH OF THE MARSHALLS WITHIN 120 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 
10N172E TO 16N172E ENDING AT 20N167E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHWEST OF CHUUK BETWEEN 146E AND 150E FROM 2N TO 
7N...AND ACROSS POHNPEI...KOSRAE...AND THE MARSHALLS WITHIN 150 
MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 4N156E TO 8N166E ENDING AT 8N180.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.