Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:45:17 -0500

805 
FZPN40 PHFO 121645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC SUN SEP 12 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 12 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 13 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 14 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.RIDGE FROM 30N180W TO 27N160E STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF 22N166W AND 18N170E.

.ITCZ FROM 13N140W TO 11N150W TO 11N160W TO 08N180W TO 09N169E TO 
06N160E. SCATTERED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 300 NM N OF THE ITCZ 
BETWEEN 174E AND 170E...ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN 120 
NM OF THE ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.