Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 15:00:13 -0500

706 
FQPS01 NFFN 121800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 122000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 155W 25S 159W 25S 150W
17S 150W 17S 155W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS
ONLY. AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 001.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 131800 UTC.

 WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 10S 160E 14S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ.
 
TROUGH T1 08S 177E 12S 175W 15S 170W 18S 160W 19S 147W TO FRONT F1
20S 135W 25S 120W. T1 AND F1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA EAST OF 178W. ELSEWHERE, SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTROMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 AND F1.

TROUGH T2 20S 174E 25S 179E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN RAIN,
HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2.

FRONT F2 20S 160E 25S 173E. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF F2.

OUTSIDE GALE AREA AND IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 172W AND
135W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.