Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:45:06 -0500

110 
FZPN40 PHFO 122245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SUN SEP 12 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC SEP 12 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 13 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC SEP 14 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH 16N169W TO 27N167W TO 30N163W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM W AND 300 NM E OF THE TROUGH.

.RIDGE FROM 30N180W TO 26N160E STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 15N TO 22N BETWEEN 161E AND 175E. 

.ITCZ 06N160E TO 07N170E TO 07N179W TO 10N159W TO 09N140W. ISOLATED 
TSTMS WITHIN 300 NM N OF THE ITCZ BETWEEN 171E AND 175E...AND 
BETWEEN 178W AND 172W. ISOLATED TSTMS ELSEWHERE WITHIN 180 NM OF THE 
ITCZ. 

$$

.FORECASTER DEJESUS. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.