Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 21:37:50 -0500

631 
ATPQ40 PGUM 130237
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST MON SEP 13 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM A WEAK CIRCULATION WEST 
OF PALAU NEAR 8N133E TO 15N140E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 15N130E TO 
18N140E TO 12N142E TO EQ132E TO 3N130E BACK TO 15N130E...INCLUDING 
PALAU AND YAP. 

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH OF THE 
MARIANAS WITHIN 75 MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N144E TO 5N145E TO 
3N146E...AND EAST OF THE MARIANAS BETWEEN 13N AND 15N FROM 147E TO 
151E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH THAT EXTENDS FROM 3N154E ACROSS POHNPEI TO 10N162E 
IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WEST OF 
POHNPEI BETWEEN 4N AND 8N FROM 154E TO 158E...AND NORTH OF KOSRAE 
BETWEEN 5N AND 10N FROM 162E TO 167E. 

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS FROM 
9N170E TO 8N180. SCATTERED SHOWERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TROUGH ARE 
FOUND BETWEEN 5N AND 12N FROM 172E TO 180. 

AN UPPER LOW CENTERED WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 19N162E IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF A 
LINE FROM 21N162E TO 21N169E TO 18N172E TO 15N170E...INCLUDING WAKE 
ISLAND.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.