Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:45:12 -0500

741 
FZPN40 PHFO 130445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC MON SEP 13 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 13 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 14 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 15 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.LOW 13N161W 1011 MB MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF 
CENTER.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 13N165W 1012 MB. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 13N168W 1012 MB.

.LOW 11N165W 1011 MB MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF 
CENTER. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW DISSIPATED.

.TROUGH 16N169W TO 27N167W TO 30N163W MOVING W SLOWLY. ISOLATED 
TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM W AND 300 NM E OF THE TROUGH.

.TROUGH 09N179W TO 14N178W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 180 
NM OF THE TROUGH.

.RIDGE FROM 30N175E TO 26N160E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS AND SEAS 8 FT OF LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 13N TO 23N BETWEEN 161E AND 175E. 

.ITCZ 07N160E TO 08N179W TO 09N167W...AND FROM 13N159W TO 13N140W. 
SCATTERED TSTMS WITHIN 240 NM OF THE ITCZ.

$$

.FORECASTER DEJESUS. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.