Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 02:59:48 -0500

782 
FQPS01 NFFN 130600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 130800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 004 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Sep 13/0654
UTC 2010 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 160W 25S 162W 25S 145W 17S 145W 17S 160W,
EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY. 

AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 003.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 140600 UTC.

 WEAK CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 09S 160E 15S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ.
 
TROUGH T1 10S 180 18S 165W 23S 154W TO SF. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES
OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF FM T1 TO 25S 151W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

FRONT F1 20S 175E 25S 180 SLOW MOVING.  POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F1.

FRONT F2 19S 150W 18S 135W 24S 120W SLOW MOVING.  POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F2.

OUTSIDE GALE AREA AND IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 14S AND BETWEEN 172W AND
130W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.