Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:45:09 -0500

721 
FZPN40 PHFO 131045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC MON SEP 13 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 13 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 14 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 15 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 12N140W TO 13N147W TO 12N156W NEARLY STATIONARY.  
ISOLATED TSTMS BETWEEN 10N AND 14N E OF 156W.

.TROUGH FROM 30N164W TO 25N168W TO 16N169W MOVING W 10 KT.  ISOLATED 
TSTMS BETWEEN 23N AND 26N BOUNDED BY 162W AND 166W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N178W TO 28N177E TO 29N168E TO 27N160E NEARLY 
STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT BETWEEN 10N AND 16N E OF 155W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN AREA BOUNDED BY 22N160E 22N172E 
14N172E 19N160E 22N160E.

.ITCZ FROM 12N157W TO 10N180W TO 08N172E TO 09N160E.  ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 150 NM OF THE ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.