Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 09:59:51 -0500

604 
ATPQ40 PGUM 131459
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE SEP 14 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF PALAU AND THE MARIANAS EXTENDS 
NORTHEASTWARD FROM 8N130E TO 20N137E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 21N135E TO 16N130E TO 
8N130E TO 4N135E TO 17N140E BACK TO 21N135E...INCLUDING PALAU.

AN UPPER LOW WEST OF WAKE ISLAND CENTERED NEAR 19N161E IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 80 MILES OF A 
LINE EXTENDING FROM 15N154E TO 18N156E AND IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 
20N158E TO 16N165E TO 19N174E TO 23N165E BACK TO 20N158E...INCLUDING 
WAKE ISLAND.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH OF 
CHUUK...ACROSS POHNPEI...KOSRAE AND THE MARSHALLS WITHIN 120 MILES 
OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 4N147E TO 7N156E AND WITHIN 225 MILES OF A 
LINE EXTENDING FROM 7N156E TO 7N180. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.