Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 11:45:12 -0500

510 
FZPN40 PHFO 131645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC MON SEP 13 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 13 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 14 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 15 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH FROM 12N140W TO 13N150W TO 12N155W NEARLY STATIONARY.  
ISOLATED TSTMS BETWEEN 11N AND 15N E OF 156W.

.TROUGH FROM 30N163W TO 25N170W TO 17N173W MOVING W 10 KT.  ISOLATED 
TSTMS BETWEEN 21N AND 29N BOUNDED BY 160W AND 166W.

.RIDGE FROM 30N176W TO 27N160E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.RIDGE FROM 06N140W TO 08N148W TO 11N155W NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT BETWEEN 10N AND 18N E OF 155W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED TSTMS BETWEEN 18N AND 21N W OF 173E.

.ITCZ FROM 12N157W TO 10N180W TO 08N172E TO 09N160E.  ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF THE ITCZ.

$$
.HONOLULU.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.