Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:00:14 -0500

911 
FQPS01 NFFN 131800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 132000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 006 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Sep 13/1852
UTC 2010 UTC.IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 163W 17S 150W 22S 135W 25S
140W 25S 163W 17S 163W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER
WATERS ONLY. AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.
THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 005.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 141800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 10S 160E 17S 170E 21S 175E 25S 177W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 12S 176W 16S 166W SLOW MOVING. VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2. 

TROUGH T3 24S 176W 20S 173W 17S 165W TO FRONT F1 17S 163W 20S 140W
25S 125W.
T3 AND F1 SLOW MOVING.  POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT
TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3 AND F1 IN THE AREA
WEST OF 172 AND BETWEEN 140W AND 158W. ELSEWHERE, SOME SHOWERS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T3 AND F1.  

OUTSIDE GALE AREA AND IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND BETWEEN 172W AND
125W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.