Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:49:03 -0500

119 
TXPN27 KNES 132147
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94W)

B.  13/2032Z

C.  17.7N

D.  132.3E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...BANDING MEASURES .25 FOR DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREES. FT
BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    13/1628Z 16.7N 133.5E TMI

...MS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.