Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 19:16:04 -0500

423 
TPPN10 PGTW 140012

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 94W (NW OF GUAM)

B. 13/2332Z

C. 17.7N

D. 132.0E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAPS .15 ON LOG-10 SPIRAL
YIELDING A DT OF 1.0. FT BASED ON DT PT AGREES. RELOCATED W WITH
HELP OF VIS/MSI IMAGERY.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/2019Z  17.2N  133.3E  SSMS

   KIENZLE

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.