Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 22:05:29 -0500

324 
TXPN27 KNES 140303
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94W)

B.  14/0232Z

C.  17.9N

D.  131.2E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.0 BASED ON .2 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL. PT=1.0.
MET=1.0. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.