Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:45:16 -0500

072 
FZPN40 PHFO 140445
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
0500 UTC TUE SEP 14 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0000 UTC SEP 14 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 15 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0000 UTC SEP 16 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.TROUGH 18N173W TO 25N170W TO 29N165W MOVING W SLOWLY AND WEAKENING. 
ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM OF THE TROUGH. 

.TROUGH 11N171W TO 15N161W TO 12N149W TO 10N140W NEARLY STATIONARY. 
SCATTERED TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM S AND 120 NM N OF THE TROUGH W OF 
158W. 

.TROUGH 10N176E TO 15N176E MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED TSTMS WITHIN 180 
NM E OF THE TROUGH. 

.RIDGE 30N177E TO 26N160E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.24 HOUR FORECAST NEW LOW 12N149W 1013 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N154W 1011 MB. WITHIN 180 NM N SEMICIRCLE 
WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. SEAS  8 TO 9 FT.

.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N140W 1010 MB. WITHIN 240 NM NW QUADRANT 
WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. SEAS 8 TO 10 FT. 

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS ENTIRE AREA.

.EXCEPT WHERE MENTIONED ABOVE SEAS 8 FT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE AREA.

.SCATTERED TSTMS FROM 15N TO 23N W OF 175E.

.ITCZ 07N160E TO 07N172E TO 12N172W. SCATTERED TSTMS WITHIN 240 NM 
OF THE ITCZ. 

$$

.FORECASTER DEJESUS. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.