Subject: Pacific-NW: Subj/significant Tropical Weather Advisory For The Western And

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 01:04:09 -0500

ABPW10 PGTW 140600
MSGID/GENADMIN/NAVMARFCSTCEN PEARL HARBOR HI/JTWC//
SUBJ/SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL WEATHER ADVISORY FOR THE WESTERN AND
/SOUTH PACIFIC OCEANS/140600Z-150600ZSEP2010//
RMKS/
1. WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC AREA (180 TO MALAY PENINSULA):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY:
      (1) AN AREA OF CONVECTION PREVIOUSLY LOCATED NEAR 17.0N 135.8E,
IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 17.7N 132.1E, APPROXIMATELY 575 NM SOUTH-
SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA, JAPAN. ANIMATED MULTISPECTRAL SATELLITE
IMAGERY AND A 132313Z SSMIS MICROWAVE IMAGE DEPICT CURVED BANDING
WRAPPING INTO A DEFINED LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION CENTER (LLCC) WITH
DEEP CONVECTION BEGINNING TO CONSOLIDATE OVER THE SYSTEM CENTER. A
OOO5Z PARTIAL ASCAT PASS DEPICTS 20 KNOT EAST-SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS
ALONG THE NORTHEASTERN QUADRANT OF THE LLCC ASSOCIATED WITH THE
PRIMARY CONVECTIVE BAND. UPPER LEVEL ANALYSIS INDICATES ENHANCED
DIFFLUENCE ALOFT, ASSOCIATED WITH AN ANTICYCLONE OVER THE SYSTEM AND
A TROPICAL UPPER TROPOSPHERIC TROUGH (TUTT) CELL WEST OF THE SYSTEM.
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED SURFACE WINDS ARE ESTIMATED AT 18 TO 22 KNOTS.
MINIMUM SEA LEVEL PRESSURE IS ESTIMATED TO BE NEAR 1005 MB. THE
POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE
WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS UPGRADED TO GOOD.
      (2) NO OTHER SUSPECT AREAS.
2. SOUTH PACIFIC AREA (WEST COAST OF SOUTH AMERICA TO 135 EAST):
   A. TROPICAL CYCLONE SUMMARY: NONE.
   B. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE SUMMARY: NONE.//

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.