Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 01:10:05 -0500

051 
TPPN10 PGTW 140607

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 94W (SE OF OKINAWA)

B. 14/0532Z

C. 18.3N

D. 130.6E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT IS 1.5 BASED ON .30 WRAP ON
LOG SPIRAL. PT ALSO 1.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.