Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 03:03:11 -0500

782 
FQPS01 NFFN 140600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 140800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 008 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Sep 14/0705
UTC 2010 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 156W 20S 150W 18S 140W 25S 137W 25S 158W
17S 156W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY. AREA
OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 007.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 150600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 10S 160E 15S 166E 20S 169E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 16S 177W 25S 174W SLOW MOVING. VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2. 

TROUGH T3 12S 176W 15S 167W SLOW MOVING. VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3. 

TROUGH T4 20S 171E 25S 178W TO FRONT F1 19S 138W 25S 123W 17S 163W
20S 140W 25S 125W. T4 AND F1 SLOW MOVING.  POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T4 AND F1 IN THE AREA BETWEEN 153W AND 135W. ELSEWHERE, SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T4 AND F1. 

FRONT F2 20S 171E 25S 178W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF F2. 

OUTSIDE GALE AREA AND IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND BETWEEN 172W AND
125W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.