Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 04:05:16 -0500

887 
TXPN27 KNES 140904
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94W)

B.  14/0832Z

C.  18.2N

D.  130.4E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...DT=1.5 BASED ON .3 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL. PT=1.5. MET=1.5
FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    14/0432Z 18.1N 131.0E AMSU

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.