Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 07:09:06 -0500

241 
TPPN10 PGTW 141207

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 94W (SE OF OKINAWA)

B. 14/1132Z

C. 19.1N

D. 130.2E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/18HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT REMAINS 1.5 BASED ON .25 WRAP
ON LOG SPIRAL. PT AND MET ALSO 1.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.