Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 10:18:44 -0500

049 
TXPN27 KNES 141517
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (94W)

B.  14/1432Z

C.  19.0N

D.  129.6E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...2/10 BANDING ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A DT=1.5. MET AND PT
AGREE WITH DT. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...EVANS

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.