Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:57:36 -0500

202 
ATPQ40 PGUM 141457
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED SEP 15 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF THE MARIANAS EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 
16N130E THROUGH A CIRCULATION...JTWC INVEST 94W CENTERED NEAR 
19N130E...TO 23N132E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS EXIST WEST 
OF A LINE EXTENDING FROM 23N130E TO 22N135E TO 17N135E ENDING AT 
12N132E. THE CIRCULATION IS NOW THE SUBJECT OF A JTWC TROPICAL 
CYCLONE FORMATION ALERT UNDER WMO HEADER WTPN21 PGTW.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR AN UPPER 
LOW CENTERED WEST OF WAKE ISLAND NEAR 19N156E...WITHIN 150 MILES OF 
A LINE EXTENDING FROM 17N152E TO 22N157E TO 17N169E.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE DEVELOPING IN TWO 
AREAS ALONG A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH NORTH OF THE CNMI. THE 
FIRST...ACROSS THE NORTHERN CNMI WITHIN 80 MILES OF A LINE EXTENDING 
FROM 18N145E TO 15N149E...AND SECOND...SOUTHEAST OF IWO TO BETWEEN 
141E AND 146E FROM 22N TO 26N.

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES ACROSS MICRONESIA FROM 3N139E ACROSS 
CHUUK...POHNPEI...NORTH OF KOSRAE...ACROSS THE NORTHERN MARSHALLS TO 
BEYOND 180 AT 12N. WIDESPREAD CLOUDINESS...SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND SOUTHEAST OF YAP AND KOROR BETWEEN 139E AND 
146E FROM 2N TO 7N...ACROSS CHUUK AND POHNPEI WITHIN 100 MILES OF A 
LINE EXTENDING FROM 5N151E TO 5N160E...AND WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 
11N154E TO 8N154E TO 8N161E TO 1N168E TO 12N171E BACK TO 
11N154E...AND NORTHEAST OF MAJURO BETWEEN 173E AND 180 FROM 7N TO 
14N.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.