Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:08:05 -0500

130 
FQPS01 NFFN 141800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 142000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 010 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Sep 14/1856
UTC 2010 UTC.
IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 156W 20S 150W 18S 140W 25S 137W 25S 158W
17S 156W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY. 

AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 009.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 151800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 10S 176E 10S 180 13S 172W 11S 160W 15S 151W 20S
146W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF1 23S 140W 24S 125W 25S 120W. CZ1 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 AND SF1 IN THE AREA BETWEEN
140W AND 153W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1 AND SF1.

TROUGH T1 15S 154W 20S 156W 23S 156W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 11S 160E 15S 164E 17S 156E TO STATIONARY FRONT SF2 18S 168E
25S 180. T2 SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2 AND SF2. 

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 07S 160E 08S 166E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY
IN SOME SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF CZ2. 

OUTSIDE GALE AREA AND IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 13S AND BETWEEN 172W AND
125W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.