Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:16:06 -0500

565 
TPPN10 PGTW 142112

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12W (SE OF OKINAWA)

B. 14/2032Z

C. 19.9N

D. 128.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38/PBO SBC.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   14/1531Z  19.2N  129.8E  TRMM
   14/1726Z  19.4N  129.2E  MMHS
   14/1737Z  19.5N  129.6E  MMHS

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.