Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:32:07 -0500

260 
TXPN27 KNES 142130
SIMWIR

A.  12W (NONAME)

B.  14/2032Z

C.  19.9N

D.  129.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/06HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 2.5 BASED ON .4 BANDING.  MET AND PT AGREE.  FT BASED
ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    14/1531Z 19.1N 129.5E TMI

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.