Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:20:03 -0500

931 
TPPN10 PGTW 150015

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12W (SE OF OKINAWA)

B. 14/2332Z

C. 20.2N

D. 128.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 44A/PBO LARGE CDO/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPPED .30 ON
LOG 10 SPIRAL YIELDING A DT OF 2.0. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   14/2037Z  19.9N  129.2E  AMSU
   14/2221Z  20.0N  128.8E  AMSU

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.