Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 01:13:09 -0500

851 
TPPN10 PGTW 150611

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12W (SE OF OKINAWA)

B. 15/0532Z

C. 20.9N

D. 127.8E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. .30 WRAP ON LOG10 SPIRAL YIELDS A
DT OF 2.0. MET AND PT ALSO 2.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.