Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 02:59:04 -0500

930 
FQPS01 NFFN 150600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 150800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 012 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Sep 15/0711
UTC 2010 UTC.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 17S 160W 17S 132W 20S 130W 25S 132W 25S 160W
17S 160W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS
ONLY. 

AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 011.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 160600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 10S 180 12S 175W 13S 170W 12S 160W 13S 155W 16S 149W 20S
146W 25S 146W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY
AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA
WEST OF 160W AND SOUTH OF 17S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 13S 160E 15S 162E 20S 166E 24S 175E TO STATIONARY FRONT SF1
24S 178E 25S 178W. T1 SLOW MOVING. FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T2
AND SF1. 

TROUGH T3 EQ 174E 03S 178E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 25S 145W 22S 135W 22W 120W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF2.

OUTSIDE GALE AREA AND IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 170W AND
125W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND BETWEEN 140W AND 170W, EXPECT MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.