Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:10:07 -0500

048 
TPPN10 PGTW 150908

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12W (SOUTH OF OKINAWA)

B. 15/0832Z

C. 20.9N

D. 127.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   15/0452Z  20.7N  127.9E  MMHS
   15/0456Z  20.6N  128.0E  AMSR

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.