Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 04:13:11 -0500

841 
TXPN27 KNES 150911
SIMWIR

A.  12W (NONAME)

B.  15/0832Z

C.  20.7N

D.  127.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU/AMSRE

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM IS CHARACTERIZED BY A CENTRAL COLD COVER (CCC)
WHICH DOES NOW ALLOW FOR A DT. MET=2.5.  PT=2.5.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    15/0442Z 20.7N 128.1E AMSU
    15/0456Z 20.7N 128.1E AMSRE

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.