Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 05:45:10 -0500

085 
FZPN40 PHFO 151045
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1100 UTC WED SEP 15 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 0600 UTC SEP 15 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 16 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 0600 UTC SEP 17 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK LOW 11N150W 1012 MB MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 180 NM NW QUADRANT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N156W 1011 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N160W 1011 MB.

.TROUGH FROM 28N176W TO 18N178W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 300 NM E OF TROUGH.

.HIGH 28N143W 1023 MB NEARLY STATIONARY. RIDGE FROM HIGH TO 30N168W 
TO 29N180W TO 30N160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST NEW HIGH NEAR 29N156W 1022 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 29N157W 1021MB.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE FORECAST AREA.

.SEAS 8 TO 11 FT FROM 11N TO 16N BETWEEN 146W AND 154W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 10N TO 18N E OF 158W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 9 FT FROM 12N TO 17N BETWEEN 152W AND 
160W.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS W OF A LINE FROM 22N160E TO 12N175W TO 
01N160E.

.ITCZ FROM 09N140W TO 11N148W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM 
OF ITCZ.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.