Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 07:31:14 -0500

888 
TPPN10 PGTW 151228 COR

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 12W (SOUTH OF OKINAWA)

B. 15/1132Z

C. 20.7N

D. 127.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T2.5/2.5/D1.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. DT IS 2.0 BASED ON .30 WRAP ON
LOG SPIRAL. MET AND PT ARE 2.5. CONVECTION IS LIMITED AND THE
SYSTEM IS SMALL, SO DT INDICATES ON THE WEAK SIDE. SO DBO ON PT
AND MET RATHER THAN DT.

COR FOR FINAL-T

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   15/0802Z  20.7N  127.8E  TRMM
   15/0828Z  20.7N  127.7E  SSMI
   15/0901Z  20.9N  127.9E  SSMS
   15/1009Z  20.6N  127.6E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.