Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:57:44 -0500

419 
TXPN27 KNES 151555
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  15/1432Z

C.  20.8N

D.  127.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.0/D1.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...9/10 BANDING RESULTS IN A DT OF 3.5 WHILE MET IS 2.5 AND
PT IS 3.0. FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...JANKOT

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.