Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:45:15 -0500

858 
FZPN40 PHFO 151645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC WED SEP 15 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC SEP 15 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 16 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC SEP 17 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.WEAK LOW 11N152W 1011 MB MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS 
WITHIN 180 NM NW QUADRANT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N157W 1010 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST LOW 10N161W 1010 MB.

.TROUGH FROM 29N177W TO 18N179W MOVING W 10 KT. ISOLATED MODERATE 
TSTMS WITHIN 300 NM E OF TROUGH S OF 25N.

.HIGH 26N150W 1022 MB MOVING W SLOWLY. RIDGE FROM 28N140W TO HIGH 
TO 28N160W TO 29N175W NEARLY STATIONARY.
.24 HOUR FORECAST HIGH NEAR 28N155W 1022 MB.
.48 HOUR FORECAST HIGH 28N158W 1020 MB.

.RIDGE FROM 29N179E TO 30N160E NEARLY STATIONARY.

.WINDS 20 KT OR LESS OVER ENTIRE FORECAST AREA.

.SEAS 8 TO 11 FT FROM 10N TO 18N E OF 156W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 10 FT FROM 10N TO 18N E OF 160W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 8 TO 9 FT FROM 12N TO 17N BETWEEN 153W AND 
160W.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS W OF A LINE FROM 24N160E TO 10N177E TO 
02N160E.

.ITCZ FROM 10N140W TO 08N145W TO 10N150W...AND FROM 09N153W TO 
06N160W TO 06N170W. ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 60 NM OF ITCZ.

$$
.FORECASTER CRAIG. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.