Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:27:13 -0500

096 
TPPN10 PGTW 151826

A. TROPICAL STORM 12W (FANAPI)

B. 15/1732Z

C. 20.8N

D. 127.4E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.0/3.0/D1.0/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .65 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 3.0. PT AND MET AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   15/1236Z  20.9N  127.5E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.