Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:03:46 -0500

624 
FQPS01 NFFN 151800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Sep 152000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING GALE WARNING 014 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Sep 15/1900
UTC 2010 UTC.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 18S 155W 17S 137W 25S 137W 25S 155W 18S 155W,
EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY. 

AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 013.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 161800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 06S 175E 13S 174W 14S 170W 14S 165W 13S 160W 16S 152W 20S
149W 25S 151W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY
AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T1 IN THE AREA
BETWEEN 157W AND 178W AND SOUTH OF 20S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 150W 22S 136W 24S 123W 25S 120W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

OUTSIDE GALE AREA AND IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 170W AND
130W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY
ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND BETWEEN 140W AND 170W, EXPECT MODERATE
EASTERLY SWELLS.

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.