Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:24:58 -0500

508 
TXPN27 KNES 152123
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  15/2032Z

C.  21.0N

D.  127.7E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.5/3.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...DT OF 3.0 BASED ON .4 WHITE BANDING.  MET IS 3.5 WITH PT
OF 3.0.  FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...LIDDICK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.