Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:30:08 -0500

273 
TPPN10 PGTW 152126

A. TROPICAL STORM 12W (FANAPI)

B. 15/2032Z

C. 21.4N

D. 127.9E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   15/1706Z  21.0N  127.5E  AMSR
   15/1715Z  20.9N  127.5E  MMHS
   15/1726Z  21.0N  127.6E  MMHS

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.