Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:26:13 -0500

062 
TPPN10 PGTW 160017

A. TROPICAL STORM 12W (FANAPI)

B. 15/2332Z

C. 21.4N

D. 127.7E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T3.5/3.5/D1.5/24HRS  STT: D0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVCTN WRAP OF .70 ON LOG10
SPIRAL YIELDS A DT OF 3.5. PT AGREES. MET YIELDS A 3.0. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.