Subject: Pacific-NW: Severe Tropical Storm 1011 Fanapi (1011) Upgraded From Tropical Storm

From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:49:04 -0500

WTJP21 RJTD 160000
WARNING 160000.
WARNING VALID 170000.
WARNING IS UPDATED EVERY 6 HOURS.
TYPHOON WARNING.
SEVERE TROPICAL STORM 1011 FANAPI (1011) UPGRADED FROM TROPICAL STORM
985 HPA
AT 21.5N 127.8E SEA SOUTH OF OKINAWA MOVING NORTHNORTHEAST 06 KNOTS.
POSITION FAIR.
MAX WINDS 50 KNOTS NEAR CENTER.
RADIUS OF OVER 30 KNOT WINDS 150 MILES EAST SEMICIRCLE AND 100 MILES
ELSEWHERE.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 170000UTC AT 22.5N 128.0E WITH 85 MILES RADIUS
OF 70 PERCENT PROBABILITY CIRCLE.
970 HPA, MAX WINDS 65 KNOTS NEAR CENTER.
EXTENDED OUTLOOK.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 180000UTC AT 23.5N 126.2E WITH 110 MILES RADIUS
OF 70 PERCENT PROBABILITY CIRCLE.
960 HPA, MAX WINDS 75 KNOTS NEAR CENTER.
FORECAST POSITION FOR 190000UTC AT 24.2N 123.1E WITH 160 MILES RADIUS
OF 70 PERCENT PROBABILITY CIRCLE.
950 HPA, MAX WINDS 80 KNOTS NEAR CENTER.

JAPAN METEOROLOGICAL AGENCY.=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.