Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:12:37 -0500

229 
TXPN27 KNES 160311
SIMWIR

A.  12W (FANAPI)

B.  16/0232Z

C.  21.4N

D.  127.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T3.0/3.5/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/SSMI/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...FT BASED ON PT.  APPROXIMATELY 7 TENTHS BANDING SUGGESTS
A DT=3.0 BUT MET AND PT AGREE ON 3.5 WITH DETACHED BANDING TO THE EAST
OF CDO AND LLC.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    15/2059Z 21.3N 127.6E SSMI
    15/2133Z 21.4N 127.5E SSMIS
    15/2241Z 20.8N 127.6E SSMI

...BALDWIN

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.