Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:24:06 -0500

299 
TPPN10 PGTW 160321

A. TROPICAL STORM 12W (FANAPI)

B. 16/0232Z

C. 21.7N

D. 128.2E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   15/2133Z  21.2N  127.5E  SSMS
   15/2208Z  21.0N  127.5E  AMSU
   15/2241Z  21.4N  127.6E  SSMS

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.