Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 03:00:14 -0500

129 
FQPS01 NFFN 160600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Sep 160800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGGALE WARNING 016 ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Sep 16/0658
UTC 2010 UTC.

IN THE AREA BOUNDED BY 19S 152W 19S 143W 25S 143W 25S 152W 19S 152W,
EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 30 TO 35 KNOTS OVER WATERS ONLY. 
AREA OF GALES SLOW MOVING.

THIS WARNING CANCELS AND REPLACES WARNING 015.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Sep 170600 UTC.

 TROUGH T 15S 160W 16S 150W 20S 147W 25S 153W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 15S 160E 07S 170E 15S 178W 16S 170W 15S 162W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES SOUTH OF CZ AND 300 MILES
NORTH OF CZ IN THE AREA EAST OF 180. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 23S 160E 25S 163E. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

OUTSIDE GALE AREA AND IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 170W AND
125W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.